MDA’S 2020-2021 dance season begins August 16th and enrollment is ongoing throughout the year. We offer 18-week sessions
Proper attire and shoes are required for all dancers at MDA. The dress code supports our mission to provide high-quality instruction; it allows more freedom of movement, ensures safety in the studio, and instructors are better able to correct alignment and muscle use Masti T-shirt or plain black tshirt over dance pants or leggings, clean dance shoes (a dedicated pair of shoes just for dance class), hair completely off face and neck.
Although MDA will follow Frisco ISD for most inclement weather closings, there may be days where the weather clears or gets worse and we will make a decision based on local forecasts and other business closings. Updates regarding bad weather days may be made via our website, voicemail recording, email, and/or text.
All registrations must be completed through MDA’S online Jackrabbit Portal.
Refund/Credit on Account
Refunds are only issued when MDA removes a class from its schedule. Account credit will be applied when a student initiates the schedule change. Credit can be applied to MDA tuition or fees due within the current dance season.
Two-weeks written notice is required to withdraw from class.. MDA reserves the right to withdraw any customer, without refunds, at any time of the year, due to non-attendance and/or non-compliance with MDA’S policies.
- Arrive 5 minutes before class start
- Students should come to class in proper dance/workout attire such as workout pants, t-shirts, and closed toe shoes.
- Class duration is 45-60 minutes based on age group.
- Students must attend a minimum number of classes in a season to be eligible to perform at Masti Dance Academy's recitals and showcases.
- Parents must strictly not to interfere with the class and will not be permitted to enter the classroom during instruction (except during recording at instructor's discretion).
- Inappropriate or rude behavior by parents or students will not be tolerated and will lead to the termination of classes.
- Students will require the written and/or verbal permission of their instructor if he or she would like to replicate in part or the whole exercise and/or dance routines learned in the dance class at a non- Masti Dance Academy event/location.
- Classes missed will not be made up, except those canceled by Masti Dance Academy. Masti Dance Academy reserves the right to cancel a particular class or batch at their discretion.
- Family and friends are allowed to view and record only as instructed by the teacher.
- Masti Dance Academy dance class instructors, class sizes, class levels, rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice - all decisions made by Masti Dance Academy will be final & binding.
- Masti Dance Academy reserves the right to terminate class membership of any student who is unable to follow the outlined policies.
- Right of admission into all dance classes is reserved by Masti Dance Academy.
- Safety is of utmost concern to Masti Dance Academy, all young dancers must be escorted to and from the building
- Students must inform the instructor about any past or current injuries/medical conditions. Masti Dance Academy will not be held responsible for pre-existing medical conditions
- Instructor must be informed in advance if someone other than a known parent/guardian will be picking up the child